Thursday, September 20, 2012

intro.. drum roll please

Many may ask why are you starting a blog, my simple, okay, long answer is; I want a way to vent. I have come to realize that as soon as my little bump came along, it seemed like a lot of my friends disappeared the bigger the bump became, and even less after my son Landon was born at 4 lbs 6 oz and 32 weeks. I believe that every woman needs a place or someone to vent, weither it be because she is having a terrible hair day, or your child has climbed up on the table for the twenthy time, and you are just exhausted and tired of having no one listen to you, yes you know your child is 16 months old, but that is not the point, the point is, you want a listening ear, that gets you and wants to help. So here I am Emily Zingg here to listen and talk, mainly talk, but any comments are apprecaited as well.

A little about me: I am a part-time student at a community college on her way to becoming a nurse, slowly, but surely, becoming a nurse anyway. A mom to one amazing little boy named Landon who is 16 months old, and a wife to a great husband Michael.

I try to be active in my church, in a small town with about 8 different churches in it, all of which are huge, and ours is well smaller. I do communion, mow the lawn, play bells, clarinet, women's bible studies, and sing in the choir. My father is the minister so it is something I try to stay active in, plus, I don't know if you've ever volunteered for anything before, but the happiness that can fill your heart is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment